Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow!

Today we got the first snow of the year! I love snow. Growing up in Montana may have something to do with that. lol Here in NC, we don't get JUST snow very often. Usually it's mixed with ice, sleet, or rain. I feel so relaxed sitting here and watching it fall. My motto is.. I hate cold, but if it's gonna be cold it might as well snow so it's pretty. =) Last night I got to hang out with a friend that I haven't seen in a while. It was very cool. Then for it to snow today was the perfect ending to that reunion. I tried to catch snowflakes on my tongue, but got more in my eyes than anywhere. I twirled around in the falling snow like a little kid. There's just something about snow that is magical to me. The only time I don't like it is when it interferes with plans or I have to work. Other than that.. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! =)

This is today's Reverb10...

Prompt: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

I just don't have anything for this one. If I think of something, I'll come back and answer it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!