Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lazy vs. Sick

Wow! I just read a sentence in someone's blog that really struck me...

I’m not being lazy. I don’t feel good physically. Those are 2 different things.

This came from Here and it made me think about my situation. When I'm sitting here reading blogs about people doing 5Ks or watching The Biggest Loser, I get SO motivated. I have all kinds of plans for tomorrow. I'm gonna exercise and eat right and drink water, but tomorrow comes and I don't have the energy. I don't have the breath to do anything. I've done well at eating right, but exercise? Ha! I don't have the energy to take a shower AND put makeup on/ do my hair. How am I supposed to exercise?? But I reeeeally want to! I want to make the most of this time off, but I can't. I look in the mirror in the morning and SEE myself the way I could look if I could tone up. I SEE it! By the end of the day, I don't. My cells expand (or something!!) and I just feel blah and lazy. I've spent the last how many ever hours on the couch. I hate it! I WANT to be active. I WANT to hike and run or even walk around the mall! But right now, I'd be happy with being able to walk from the couch to the kitchen and clean without being exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!