Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I won!

Last week I entered a contest to win an EatSmart scale at Scale Junkie's blog and I won! I'm so excited! My old scale has been fluctuating a lot. It didn't used to do that. I don't know if it's the scale or if I'm really going up and down that much from day to day, but I guess I'll have a better idea when I get this one. =) Thank you so much!!

I didn't make it to the gym today like I had planned. I must have been exhausted because I slept ALL day! (Even though I haven't been working, I still seem to be on my vampire hours.) I hate days when I planned on exercising and I don't make it. Blah. Maybe I'll do some crunches and leg lifts or something tonight. Maybe some yoga. These days I feel so lazy and blobbish when I don't work out. That is such a weird feeling for me. I used to be a person that could sit on the couch in my pajamas for days, just watching tv and be content with that. I like the active me much better. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!