Friday, February 25, 2011

Pampered Chef invite

I had my Pampered Chef party tonight. Man I love that stuff!! It motivates me to cook, which is always a good thing when you're trying to eat right. ;-) I don't have nearly as many items as I want though! At some point, I'd like to become a consultant, if for nothing else than to buy stuff for my own kitchen. lol We made barbecue chicken pizza. SO good. Not low carb, but it was planned so I didn't feel guilty. It was very quick and easy... my kind of cooking!

I'm gonna put this out there... I'm not closing out my party until Sunday. If you would like to order some PC, I'm inviting you to order under my show. I don't care if it's $5 or $500 worth. You can order online and have it shipped directly to you! It would really help me out and who doesn't love PC?! =) Just go here and click "shop online." Enter my name as the host and shop your healthy heart out. (Leave me a comment with your email addy and I'll email you my full name. I moderate comments before they are posted so I'll email you and delete your comment so nobody will ever see your addy.)

I love all the home party type businesses. I've sold Partylite, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Avon and thought about several others. lol I recently discovered Thirty One and fell in love. Someone at work is selling it I believe and I want the whole catalog! Cute stuff. Obviously, I also love PC. I could spend SO much money on all of these products. I might need a 2nd job so I can get my fix. haha!!

Do you like home party businesses? Which ones? Do you sell anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!