Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to work

I went back to work tonight for the first time in months. It was a little overwhelming, but I'll be back in the swing of things in no time. I only worked my 6 hours and I'm glad because I do NOT want to go backwards, healthwise. The thing that bothered me was that a few people had attitudes toward me. I just don't get it. I didn't enjoy being out of work for so long or feeling like crap or going to so many doctor appointments. I wouldn't wish any of the past few months on anyone. I was glad to be back! I mean.. it's work, ya know, but I was still glad that I was healthy enough to go back. I try not to let what others think bother me, but I have to work with these people and I hate feeling the way I do right now. I'm mad and hurt. Blah. It just reconfirms how much I want to find a new job. I love most of the people I work with and that's what has kept me where I am, but I'm so ready for a change. I just don't like it and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend a day more than I have to being miserable. I love nursing, but not where I am. Especially now... why would I want to work somewhere, where people that should be glad I'm back, give me looks and make smartass comments. I hope they never have to go through serious health problems, and until they do, they need to NOT f'n judge me. Yeah.. I'm mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!