Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th.. ack

Friday the 13th! It's been ok except for rain. At least I haven't seen anyone walking around in a scary mask! lol

I can't remember what I wrote last time, but I'm down 7 pounds total! I feel great. I'm a little tired today because I didn't get that much sleep and had to be up early for Anatomy, but other than that I'm good.

Last night I worked because Becky can't do Thursday nights anymore. It was kinda fun. It's different filling in for people than it is being there FT. Made good money which we need right now.

I've been doing good getting my exercise in, except today. I don't think I'm going to make it. I just don't feel like I can pull myself together enough to do it. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow. I joined the "Vidiot's Challenge" on ADBB. It's very motivating. We are doing 42 workouts, mixing them up between different videos. I don't have exactly the ones many are doing, but it's ok. I was also accepted into the "Boot Camp" to do a clean induction. It's pretty cool. There are different assignments to do every day and we have to post our food and exercise. It's to keep us accountable and get off to a good start. I'm doing very well. Jerry said he was proud of me today which was nice to hear!

The girls are at grandma's so if it's nice, I might take Kayla's bike out tomorrow. That would be fun. I haven't ridden a bike in years!!

School started the 11th. It's good so far. I just hope I can keep up with everything. I have Intermediate Algebra and Developmental Psychology online, and Anatomy 1 and Spanish 1 at school. It's a lot! I also have to keep up with the exercise challenge, bootcamp, and just plain ol life. Plus working a bit for the next month or so. I have to prioritize. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!