Monday, September 27, 2010

Beach weekend

Over the weekend I attended a wedding at the beach. A bunch of us stayed in some condos and had a great time! Some of these friends I have known for many years and some just for a little while, but I couldn't have asked for more fun. The wedding and reception were beautiful. The beach (one of my very favorite places) was amazing and the laughter never stopped. I am so glad I was able to make it.

I had planned on buying food and taking it to stay on track the whole time, but I didn't know for sure that I could go until the night before we left, so I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be. I did buy some snacks, but that was about it. When we got there, everyone kind of put together a list of food to get and someone went to the store. I ended up eating foods I shouldn't have, but I didn't overeat so I'm ok with that. I didn't gain any weight either. Wooo hooo!! Now, I'm back to only low carb.. eating bacon and eggs now. I consider that a small success since last time I totally fell off the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!