Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Exercise needed

I've been back on the low carb wagon for 2 1/2 weeks. I've lost the few pounds that I had gained while off the wagon, but no additional pounds. I've been doing better about drinking my water.. although some days are more successful than others. I think the key to losing the extra flab and toning up is going to be exercise. I'm trying to get back into the routine of it, but it's so hard.

Great.

I actually enjoy going to the gym. The difficult part is GETTING there. My brain says Go! but my body is soooo comfortable on the couch. Or I'm hungry. Or there's a show on tv I want to watch... I need to stop making excuses and just do it! There are times where I think I would like to do my Slim in 6 dvd because I know I'm not going to make it to the gym, but there just isn't enough room in my living room to do it. I've tried and I'm right against the tv. That doesn't make for a good workout. Sigh. But I'm vowing to start getting some exercise in. Even if it's just walking outside for 30 minutes. Something is better than nothing. I'm not gonna tone up while sitting on the couch reading low carb blogs and message boards or watching tv. I walk a LOT at work so that does help, but it's not "true" exercise in my eyes. So I'm going to get on the ball and hope I don't fall off. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!