Monday, September 6, 2004

Introduction

This is my 5th or more attempt at Atkins. The first attempt was really good... July through November, 2003. I lost 15 pounds (145 down to 130) and was doing really well. Then money problems took over and we survived on oodles of noodles and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Needless to say, I gained all the weight back, then some. When I restarted August 24, 2004 I was at 154. Last I checked I was at 150. I'm a little disappointed because the first time, I lost 8 lbs. but I'll get over it! Today was my last day of induction. I'll weigh and measure tomorrow. I did pretty well. I had a bad day on the 4th, but other than that, I stuck to plan. I might have a bite of something here and there, but nothing major. I'm trying really hard to stick with my exercise. That makes a world of difference! I want to look good for the "real" wedding ceremony next year! Plus it makes me feel so good. My blood sugars are under control without insulin and THAT is a wonderful feeling! I'm doing well with my water drinking and I know that helps. The day I cheated, I couldn't believe how dry my mouth was.. high BG and little water. Wow.. what a difference!



I can do this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!