Tuesday, September 7, 2004

2 weeks down

Well, it's been 2 weeks since I restarted. I only lost 4 pounds, but I lost 2" off my hips, 1" off my waist, 1/2" off my legs and arms!!



Stats today:

weight: 150



Hips: 37

Stomach: 37

Waist: 31

Chest: 37

Legs: 23 1/2

Arms: 11 1/2



Off to do Slim in 6...



Just found out ABTB is closed!! That pisses me off! Who does Don think he is?? Why not let someone else take over instead of closing it completely?? There are so many people there that care about the site and the community. Now where are those people going to go? AATW wasn't told about yet.. I was lucky enough to catch the link before ABTB closed. Just barely got it.



6:25pm

Cool.. Linda sent out a mass email to all members! Yayyyyyy Linda!!!



Jerry and I got our marriage license today! I was all giddy and junk! LOL I'm soooo excited! 8 days!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some flaxy love!